In this blog you can read many good topic read it and enjoy...

3/20/2009

learn more.....



Communication:-

1. Be honest while communicate

2. Think before you speak

3. Write the way as you will speak

4. Listen the person first

5. Smile and eye contact

6. Ask question

7. Solve team problem

Leadership:-

1. Understand the group need

2. Collecting information

3. Controlling on the group

4. Setting an example

5. Solve your group problem

How can you become intelligent:-

1. Go for reading libirary book

2. News paper article

3. Talk to people who work for the company

4. Visit the internet site

5. Check the human resources department for press visit about company history
There are mostly part cover that is important shows that reading, talk to those person’s they working in the organization otherwise anywhere. And gain knowledge by them

Telephone skill:-

1. Turning away from your computer desk or other work

2. Have pen and notebook handy

3. Answer calls promptly by the second or third ring

4. Smile as you pick up the phone

5. Assume you telephone voice controlling your volume and speed

6. Project a tone that is enthusiastic, natural, attentive, and respectful

7. Greet the caller by identifying yourself and your company department/unit

8. Ask ‘to whom am I speaking’

Avoid the five forbidden phrases:-

1. I do not know

2. I/we can not do that

3. You will have to

4. Just a second
5. No

Never- eat, drink or chew gum while on the phone

Alaways- put a smile in your telephone voice and let your personality shine

Word and vocabulary to avoid:-

o.k

all I can do is this

I can only do

We do not do that

Hold it

It should

Obviously

I do not know

I am afraid

Unfortunately

I am sorry but

What should I do

Words and vocabulary to use:-

Yes

I agree with you

Pardon me

Yes of course

Thank you

Please explain

I can do that

You are right

I am glad to know this


Student of Rai Business School-New Delhi

Sanjeev Kumar Singh

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive